Sunday, May 2, 2010

For my art night photos I want to play around with color on photoshop, as well as using the camera to affect color as well. You have already seen one of my pictures, the collage of windows shot with different color balance settings. For another, I want to manipulate color with photoshop after I have already taken the picture. I want to make one person or object black and white, with the rest of the photo crazy colors. I'm not sure exactly what it will look like when it is finished, but I'm aiming for a surreal feeling.

The third photograph I want to make look like a painting, through the use of filters on photoshop. I want to take a picture of a place that someone would not expect there to be a traditional painting of, such as an enclosed industrial space like the boiler room. If I can't find a way to make it look like what I had envisioned, I still want to play around with the filters on photoshop and see what's possible. I can take both of these pictures either during school, or after school one day this week, depending on where I find would be the best place to photograph.

No comments:

Post a Comment