skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Logan Quinn
Friday, October 9, 2009
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Blog List
Ms. MacWright
More Weebly
16 years ago
Dylan Davis
Artist Statement for Website
16 years ago
AdamStewart
Artist statement
16 years ago
JackBryant11
Art Night
16 years ago
Shanon Nolan
photo proposal
16 years ago
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2010
(28)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(13)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(2)
▼
2009
(26)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(10)
▼
October
(10)
The work of the Bechers felt very much like a typo...
One could perceive “recording the world as a set o...
A typology is a set of related photographs of a ce...
Here are a few pictures that capture the angle I a...
Proposal For my typology I have decided to do ...
My first instinct was to reject Blossfeldt’s ...
“Blossfeldt’s work can be seen as a transition bet...
Below are the four pictures I am using for my “Joi...
No title
No title
►
September
(3)
About Me
Logan Quinn
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment